What is StudyHubb Mobile?
StudyHubb is a mobile match making app aimed at students and college campuses.
Our swiping app allows students to connect with other like-minded students near them. It is one of the easiest way to discover and meet interesting new students around you. Peers are matched based on either mutual interests or a shared common goal. We think learning is a social activity. Instead of formal tutoring, why not learn from each other?
But StudyHubb is way more than a study app.
You can use it to find anything from a workout partner to someone to hang out with — we’ve got unique filters built out for everything. This app is the perfect, barrier-free way to connect for studying, socializing, fitness, business, creative collaborations, and so much more! It's the perfect icebreaker for students that are near each other. Download our app and start swiping through like-minded students near you right away!
We are just putting a new spin on a old idea.
Have you ever heard of the buddy system? The buddy system is a procedure in which two people, the "buddies", operate together as a single unit so that they are able to monitor and help each other. It is a cooperative arrangement whereby individuals are paired or teamed up and assume responsibility for one another's instruction, productivity, welfare, support or safety. We hope our app helps students find each other at the right time.
Getting out of your college comfort bubble.
A college comfort bubble is the world that college students live in while they are enrolled in classes and living on or near campus. This world is the only world that they care about during the school year. Those trapped in this world give very little thought to anything outside of school and what is happening on and near their university’s campus.
College is just a transition period for all of us. It’s a stepping-stone to the next phase of your life. But the college bubble can be a huge distraction from the real world and the transition phase after college can be very depressing. StudyHubb wants to help students burst their college comfort bubble and make it easier to transition into the real world.
How to use the StudyHubb Mobile app:
1. Download the StudyHubb app. You can download StudyHubb for iPhone from the App Store, or for Android from the Google Play Store.
2. If you are a new user please register first by either creating a new profile or by logging in with your Facebook profile.
1. Swipe right over a profile to like it. You can also tap the heart-shaped button. This will indicate that you like the profile and would like to match with that person.
2. Swipe left over a profile to dismiss it. You can also tap the X button. Doing so will prevent the profile from showing up in your Tinder feed.
3. Wait for a match to occur. If you like someone and they like you back, you have a match; you'll receive a notification, and you can talk to the person in your messages.
4. Write a strong first message. If you are initiating contact with the other person, make sure your first message is friendly and confident without being creepy.
5. Be considerate. It's easy to forget that you're talking to another human being through Tinder, so remember to remain positive, kind, and respectful while interacting with your match.
Location: GPS tracking and various mobile based tracking mechanisms allow users to track suitable matches based on search location criteria.
Distance: StudyHubb allows the user to search for matches from their current location or they can also increase the search distance to enhance the potential matches.
Age & Gender: Filter matches based on various criteria like age and/or gender.
Studying and Homework
Fitness and Exercise
Organization or Club
Events and Concerts
Nutrition and Diet
Learn Something New
Dating and Romance
Sports and Athletics
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Arts and Humanities
Get Some Food Now
Jobs and Internships
Chill and Hangout
Speech and Debate
Go Out and Party
Film & Media
Interview or Test Prep
Pre-Law or Pre-Med
Politics and Government